You actively send personally identifiable information to us when you sign up with us as a member and/or use our Services, participate in surveys or promotions, or otherwise contact us. Based on your actions, you may send us personal information, including, but not limited to your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, birthday, gender, and passwords as well as your child's birthday, name and gender. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other personal information from third parties, like Facebook.
We also track information about how you use our Services through cookies, Internet tags or web beacons, and navigational data collection via log files, server logs, and clickstream. For example, when you use and/or access our Services, your internet browser automatically provides us with your log information, including browser, operating system, and IP address. Our systems may associate your personal information with your activities in order to provide better service to you.
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via our Services from visitors in this age group. We do, however, collect information about children and babies from their parents. We ask that our Users not provide information about a baby or child without first getting the parents' consent. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose when using and accessing our Services.
Purposes of Data Collection
We collect information about you because we want to determine what you may like or find interesting in order to provide you with the Services and a user experience that fits your needs. Sometimes we use the information we collect or receive to communicate directly with you. We may send you emails containing feature notifications, newsletters, promotions and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you will be given the option to opt out or change your preferences. We also use your information to send you Service-related emails, such as account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes and updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices. You may not opt out of Service-related e-mails. In addition, we use data to create statistics and reports where personally identifiable information has been removed and aggregated to keep specific user identities anonymous. These aggregated reports and statistics may be used for the purpose of developing and operating Babee Play Services.
Service providers accessing data.
In order to serve you, we may share your personal and/or anonymous information with our employees, affiliate companies, and other third-party companies, including vendors and independent contractors.
Disclosure of Data
We keep your personally identifiable information confidential and do not disclose it, except under the following situations:
- With your express consent.
- We may also share your information if and when required by the law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent or respond to illegal activities, fraud, and physical threats to you or others or as otherwise required by any applicable law or regulation.
- If you sign up for our services on a third party website, you actively provide your information to such third parties. Note that those third parties have their own Privacy Policies concerning your data, which Babee Play does not control.
- If you sign up to participate in third-party sponsored events or activities via our Services (including surveys and sweepstakes), we will obtain your consent before disclosing your personally identifiable data to these third parties. Your consent may be given through, but is not limited to, email, click-through, or an online opportunity to opt-out.
- When we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property.
- Any User content you post to our Services that are generally accessible to Users, such as chat rooms and message boards, will be made available to the public.
We take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from us and/or our Services may not be secure. Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
User Account Maintenance